Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

WELL, MY GOD! HOW DO YOU PRAY?

WELL, MY GOD! HOW DO YOU PRAY? God and Jesus Christ say ‘Ask and receive’. The book of James says, you have not because you ask not. Jesus! We are commanded to ask God for what we are believing. Lord, I don’t know what more to say to you. Amen.
Read:
MT 21:22;
MK 11:24;
ACTS 10:43;
JAMES 1:6.
Believe. He is worthy to be praised. Thank You Lord for what You Lord have done for us. We magnify Thy Holy name for what You Lord are about to do and what You Lord will do in our lives. We say thank You Jesus. Thank You my Lord. Thank You! Thank You Jesus Christ. Amen

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment