Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

WORDS FOR COUPLES

WORDS FOR COUPLES: I love you honey. God BLESS you. God guide you. God grant you His wisdom and peace. Amen.
Do you promise always be committed to me all the days of your life, no matter what? And that nothing or nobody can come between us?
I love you. I pray that God destroys hate from you and that you never hate me, because I did nothing wrong in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Thanks honey for always being there for us. Thanks for the encouragement. I’m sorry that I broke down. I’ve drag through the mud for no reason at all. I love you!

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment