Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

YOU HAVE TO KEEP SAYING

YOU HAVE TO KEEP SAYING His WORD until you hear it, not only hear but BELIEVE! That’s the only way you can RECEIVE anything from God. Keep saying it to yourself. Those that have ears let them hear. Not only hear My Word but do it. Obey My commandments and I will abide in you. I give God the praise Hallelujah! God will abundantly provide. God will complete everything I have entrusted to Him in the name of Jesus Christ. I receive abundance now in every area of my life. Amen.
Read:
MK 4:9;
LK 14:5;
LK 11:28;
JN 14:23.
Thanks be to God Hallelujah! God will abundantly bless us and we shall not be ashamed for we have the victory in Jesus Christ. Amen.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment