Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT

WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT Love you baby for God is more than able. For the steps of the righteous are ordered by God, so hold on. For God is with you and God knows where you are, so praise God anyway! We do reap what we sow sweetie. We will sow love and joy. Amen. Praise be to God. Thank you for being the best wife and mother. God bless us and may God bless you. What’s up!? God is good! God is Able! I’m healed in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. God shall supply all our needs. The glory is God’s. God shall lead us in the name of Jesus CHRIST. Amen.
Read:
PRO 31.
It was a great blessing to talk. Thanks be to God!

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment