Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 26, 2012

HE SAID THAT HIS WAYS ARE NOT

HE SAID THAT HIS WAYS ARE NOT our ways. Amen. But you have to apply yourself. I know what I’m talking about. Put your pride in check. God’s ways are to bless us abundantly. So it’s not God, it’s you! James 4:17 says, TO KNOW TO DO GOOD AND NOT DO IT, IS A SIN. I’ve been talking to you all day. That’s love and a blessing. My advice to you is take HEED, HEAR ME, DO IT. And don’t just say, yes honey. DO IT! God forbid! God will lead you to who to ask in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. Not those devils. You know the hate they have. God will never let us bow to the devil in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. Amen.
Read:
IS 55:8-9;
JAMES 4:17;
EZE 33:31-32;
MT 7:26;
JN 14:24.
Thanks be to our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen. God is abundantly able to do more than we ask or think. Praise His holy name. Amen. Amen. Amen. Hallelujah!

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment