Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

God said I AM AND I CHANGE NOT

Yes! God said I AM AND I CHANGE NOT. I AM THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER. Only our situations will change for the best in the name of Jesus Christ. AMEN. God bless your family with all their needs in Jesus Christ. AMEN. AMEN. AMEN. Thank YOU JESUS CHRIST FOR YOU JESUS CHRIST have heard and answered our prayers. Amen. AMEN.
Read:
NUM 23:19;
1 SAM 15:29;
MAL 3:6;
JAM 1:17;
HEB 13:8.
Amen. Thanks be to God. I delight in the Lord and He will give me the desires of my heart. I receive abundant blessings and the desires of my heart in Jesus Christ. AMEN.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad. Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment